Besides March 4th (because it's "the only day that tells you to do something.. march forth"),
Pi day is my FAVORITE day.
And I didn't even remember.
Good thing, probably.
Probably would've taken it too far anyway...
i LOVE pie.
But we have good friends who made up for it :)
this was to celebrate the talent of our friend Paige after her incredible Violin recital. Oh and see that girl on the top left? "OH! Are you Paige's Mom??" Tyson asked her. "Uh, her sister. 2 years older." Tyson whispered to me
"...I want to leave now I'm so embarrassed..."
Hahahahaha! We left right away.
The REAL treat was going to a movie with TY at BYU's old movie cinema yesterday- where they play old movies for free twice a month in the library from L. Tom Perry's collection. This one, called
"The Last Days of Pompeii,"
was first premiered in the 1930's. Ever since my elementary school class I taught earlier this year learned about Pompeii, and then soon after the song Pompeii by Bastille came out (THAT I LOVE), I have been fascinated by it! So Tyson, in his thoughtfulness, took me out to the "cinema." :) We got there early- it was a FULL HOUSE, as expected.. and we were one of the only ones who weren't alive when the movie first came out, haha. It was lovely!!!
The movie kept us attentive the entire time, and ended up having a lot Christianity in it, showing Christ healing and changing hearts- and that faith should be placed in him, our family and love and never in money. A great movie if you're into the classics ;)
and of COURSE we got our party on- our friend Lauren threw a "Jungle Fever" party tonight for her birthday! People always comment something like "...oh you were EFY counselors, huh.." by the way we dance haha.. with NO FEAR!
OH and what I thought was the best date ever (...Tyson is full of them). We went to the recording studio at BYU last weekend. We can't get the producers to stop calling! Haha it was so fun.
man. dang papparazzi are at the door. gotta go fight them off... ttyl.





No comments:
Post a Comment