I just made this. And I can't NOT share it. My belly is full, and content, and all it took was:
1 Banana.
1+1/2 Cup milk. (...about)
1/4 cup Sugar in the raw. (to taste)
Ice.
(you can use the normal kind, this kind is healthier because it's not processed and has a slightly different taste. Since it's unprocessed, your body can only take so much and then doesn't crave any more. Like the natural sugars in an orange and why you don't eat the whole bag of oranges or apples in one sitting, yet eat an entire sleeve of oreos (whaaat?). Actually we teach at the weight-loss clinic that sugar in the raw is neutral calories.. doesn't make you gain or lose. Whereas the white refined would. But go ahead, use the normal kind....)
Blend together.
Perfection.
I would have taken a picture but I drank it all.
Here's what it probably looked like:

No comments:
Post a Comment