the highlight?? Meetin up with the Oswald's on Brad's birthday. Of course he's too humble to say anything so I had NO IDEA the whole time!! Sheeeeeeesh. I love this family as much as I do my very own. Here's us girls (we missed Mattie!) at the Orange Leaf-
And the bonding between the boys-
you can literally see the love between them :) (no, and it's not that sly man behind him impressing a girl on a date. Looks like it was going well tho!). Tyson had a burden lift from him after talking to Dad. Power of the Patriarch, I tell you!
Next, our sweet little bedroom's only outlet, (providing electricity to our diligent heater) has BURNED! So we're back to camping out in the living room- this time luxuriously-->if you cant tell, we pushed our 3 seater and 2 seater couches together to make a bed. not too bad!!
<---feels like this. just what came up when i searched "most pillowy bed" on google. man, they pinned that one...
Also, I'M BACK TO WORK! Still tender, so I get all the men around the office to do.. hmm.. pretty much everything for me, haha.
That also means more comics from Tyson!!!
This one was pretty appropriate:
.jpg)
it says "Aha! There's the ol' gall bladder.. Dang it, Lois! Would you knock off all this squirmin' around business?"
and he's holding a Time magazine that says Wife Home Surgery.. volume 5 in a series.
And Nutella Day was this week! (really, it's a day. worth celebrating every day...) I'm notorious around these parts for taking out my stress on the nutella jar at my desk- so a co-worker sent me this:
SO speaking of desks! This is MINE! Classy, huh?! Everyone comes by for the mints at the edge of my desk :) I'm a receptionist for a company that does workshops around the world teaching people to invest. That big window on the right is a beautiful view of a field and the Timpanogos temple!
Sometimes there are huge flocks of geese in the field. or one time I saw a MILLION birds fill that tree until it looked black. It was INCREDIBLE to see them all leave at the same time! ...can you imagine?
But 2 hours a week I cover for security... :) You have to come in with a key card or you have to sign in. Usually everyone has a key card so... I call it my pinterest time :)
Today Russell (the full-time security guard) brought me candy, that's what I'm holding up. he has recently been playing a prank on one of the other receptionists and put a little device by her desk that whispers
"Can you hear me?!"
every 5ish or so minutes. She was going nuts.
BAAAHA hearing the story is so funny....

just went to a dr. checkup, everything is healing great :) So.. i came home and made steak! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT DAD? IM MAKIN' STEAK! that's 2 nights in a row.
Probably would ruin someone's gallbladder.. eating like that.
BAHA! good thing i don't HAVE ONE! ;)
Tyson's learning another song on the guitar tonight :) He really is SO talented. This one sounds super good.. He doesn't even have chords for it.. he just figures out these crazy notes and guitar things. obviously words can't describe it ;) I'll try and record it for the blog when it's finished..
YAY! Happy life!! Thanks for all your love and concern!!!





I love Tysons family!!!! Love you. Love that you update your blog. :)
ReplyDeletei love that you READ it!!!
Delete