Saturday, July 19, 2014

New Jobs!

Well HELLO!
I just saw a spider run by. A big one. And an earwig. After dousing the hall with bug killer, my feet are still up close to me on the couch and every little tingle is PROBABLY that 8 legged creeeeeep that I let get away. AAAAH! So I'll type this with one hand, while the other is constantly slapping at invisible creepy crawlies. :) Welcome to the basement!

Our cute little basement is neat and cool in this hot summer! Our little refuge. We even have an addition to our family- Rummikub, the way we play it so much haha. It'll even keep us from SLEEP, because we wanna play "JUST one more time.." :)
And it makes us tired at our JOBS.

Which we love.

I like to work, THEN play.. and this job provides just that. I work only 7 days out of 14, working a 12-13 hour shift (eek!) then get the whole next day off. It's been so nice! I'm learning a LOT about nutrition, I now have my own patients that I've bonded with because I've been their trainer from the beginning, and some more even request me to give them their vitamin shot :) which is in the bum. that part I just have to not think about- the fact that I see about 20 bums a day. haha!

and yes, I did say OUR jobs!

Tyson has so dutifully and bravely given up his summer to care for the elderly. He was chosen out of his CNA class (being the best one, obviously..) to get a job at the clinic they worked with. He comes home tired and sore, and has his first overnight shift tonight- it'll be my first night without him :(
Great thing is that it is down the street from where I work! So Tyson will come and visit me, bring me lunch, or we'll just go on a walk. Then a flock of people will tell me "oh your husband looks so great.." "he is so handsome!" "he is so sweet." Even my boss mentioned something- haha! 
I'm so proud of the ridiculously good-looking, PERFECT man I have.

Okay! Pics later of us in our scrubs!!! ;) Here's a reminder of what we look like till then!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment