I'm strong!
I have goals!
I tried to go to work today!
I left an hour into it like this.
They understand I guess.
Now I'm pretty woozy from the pain meds.
Sorry to the our sweet visitors.. i just think the picture of my gallstones are INCREDIBLE!
I just sent Tyson out for a million pudding packs and jello.
And movies.
He just got home.
He's ecstatic about his 'prises he got us :)
He didn't disappoint.
"know what i love about snack packs? they stack up when you're done! so it takes up like NO garbage space!" -Tyson. I love him.
Here's to a great night in :)
come over if you've got a craving!!!
***
Public thanks to the patient drivers.
The ones who let you merge suddenly.
Who don't get mad when you honk at them for going slow.
For letting you take their parking spot at your apartment.
And forgive your swerving.
Cause maybe someone's tears didn't let them see you driving there.
Maybe they're imploding and need to be home.
Maybe they're in pain and can't focus.
Maybe they wouldn't have made it if they had to park the next street over.
So, thanks. Keep being patient.
Cause you never know.


No comments:
Post a Comment