Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mirrors for Queens.

So, I've got a problem.
It's called, the morning grouches.
 
Good thing I've got a husband. Poor Husband.
The other morning I had a melt down.

You see, we have no mirrors. No outlets. Just these square mirrors that jump from the wall every time you want to hang them.

So I exclaimed in exasperation that lovely morning:
"ALL I WANT is to be able to do my hair and see myself at the same time!!"

Poor husband.
Obviously, not his fault.
But he knows all the answers :)

He kissed me goodbye,
and I came home to this:

I thought.. what the heck, that's an odd placement for a chair...
then Tyson suggested I look closer:

You see, this is where queens get ready for the day. You have your makeup here, you have your curling iron and hairdryer with the extension cord conveniently placed. And, a mirror.
It still jumps from the wall. But, in Snow White the mirror was interactive, too.

I honestly am the luckiest girl in the whole world.
I AM A QUEEN!
(or at least Tyson leads me to believe so ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment