So Christmas was a HIT! Christmas is way better married. WOW! It's so fun having two families- The Oswald's have so many cute and fun traditions. A few things we saw this Navidad that I want to keep with me:
1. Family-Made Nativity.
Pretty sure in the Stephens' family we could've included the inn keeper.. and the entire full inn too. and done the samuel the lamanite story at the same time. and LOTS and LOTS of angels. and trees. and camels.
our delighted faces watching all this go on!!!
2. Sharing Christmas TALENT!
(these are the talented Oswald guys singing.. they were one of the many performances that night! even Tyson and I got up and sang a lil' duet with his guitar!)
3. Cousin Gifts. And even Santa bags.
I mean, LOOK at that face.
4. Pregnancy Wars.
Oh yeah, Kristy and Bre with your baby bellies??
That's what I thought.
5. Christmas Light Looking. Yes, again.
We're yellow with excitement.
(This was by the bridge.. before the Pier in Idaho Falls)
YES. Candy Cane Lane.. the street gets together and all puts up Candy Canes in front of their yard.. Tyson had been talking about this for weeks, we were STOKED to see it, and not let down!
We just got out and looked at this one.. no long line of cars passing to see this
one could keep this team out!!
6. Christmas Jammies with the new family :D :D
I LOVE THIS FAMILY
7. Skyping da family!!
Grandma Oswald!
Jill in Korea!!
9. One of my favorite of all favorite new traditions- having little brothers.
10. Going to a nice cabin in Wyoming... with a VIEW.
And cuddling by it.
11. Snow playing.
Probably a snow angel.
Snowmobiling! FOR REAL!!!
Other wonderful memories include: Going to Zumba with an amazing mother in law, plenty of movies (especially elf.. HAHA), singing our own versionS of "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" on the way up to Idaho, opening up even MORE wedding gifts from the generous people we know!, first time trying gma Treasure's MINT CREAM PIE.. WOW or Gpa Treasure's Egg Nog/Sprite/Icecream concoction, playing some intense CLUE, making a new goal and putting it in the "white stocking" (your gift to Jesus for the year!) and seeing all of Tyson's pasts goals since he was little!! it was so cute, and good old getting to know you time.
I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful new family, they made me feel so welcomed.. Kris even put out a stocking with my name on it. Probably dumb, I know, but that's when my heart was so warmed and I really felt part of the family. GAH I AM SO LUCKY!!!
OH! I almost forgot to mention what we got for Christmas!!!
OH! I almost forgot to mention what we got for Christmas!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment