Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4th- A YEAR HOME!

Holy Moly a year has already gone by since I've been home. Tyson too, he come home exactly a week before I did!! It's incredible to look back at everything that has happened... Especially how the Lord ALWAYS fulfills his promises. 
The mission changed my life- honestly. There are many things I would've done or wouldn't have done if I hadn't gone- such as schooling or even marriage, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I really feel the fulfilling of his promise made in Matt 19:29- 

"29  And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."  

I hope to continue living worthy to receive the last part, but I definitely feel that the Lord has blessed me with a hundredfold!! I LOVED my mission to Chile, and I miss it every minute.
Here's a video I had my companion take the morning before I left- December 3, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment